I found this on Ann’s site a while ago. Try it and see how you do!
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…they MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up!
If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question and you can’t use a search engine… Now Go!
1. Your Name: Stephanie
2. Famous singer/band: Sting
3. 4 letter word: sham
4. Street name: Streaker (seriously! it’s not far from here!)
5. Color: slate
6. Gifts/presents: socks!
7. Vehicle: Saturn (I had one once)
8. Things in a Souvenir Shop: seashells
9. Boy Name: Skylar
10. Girl Name: Scheherazade
11. Movie Title: Something Wicked This Way Comes
12. Drink: SweetTart (I had a friend who was a bartender who made these for me. I can’t find anyone who knows what it is now. It did taste like the candy, though)
13. An Occupation: Sheriff
14. Flower: Sunflower
15. Celebrity: Sharon Stone (double points!)
16. Magazine: Star
17. U.S. City: Seattle (I would like to visit someday)
18. Pro Sports Team: Sonics or Seahawks
19. Fruit: Strawberry
20. Reason for Being Late for Work: Strep Throat or Subway traffic?
21. Something You Throw Away: Savings (I don’t but some people do)
22. Things You Shout: Shark!
23. Cartoon Character: Sylvester