Another one bites the dust!

I finished something else!

 

Pattern was loosely based on the Thuja socks from Knitty, which means I basically made my own sock, toe up, and just knitted one row and did K3P1 on the alternating rows. The fit is ok, I think I need to shrink them a bit so that they fit Davis’ feet. The yarn was Gedifra, and I love the way the colors work, I got surprisingly close stripes even though I couldn’t figure out where the color was changing when I tried to match them. The yarn is a bit splitty, but I think I would knit with it again. Took me long enough, too. May through November.

At least he can’t say he doesn’t have any socks of his own now!

Advertisements

0 thoughts on “Another one bites the dust!”

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s