- I saw this idea in one of the parenting magazines someone gave me, and tried it with my little one. She LOVED it! Water plus color? Totally awesome. She even tried to see if the different colors tasted different. Just put a drop of food coloring in some water (you could use cups if your tray isn’t like this) and give them room to play. Easy and expensive entertainment for 30+ minutes.
- Everyone needs a Tinfoil hat. They can read your mind… and it is knitted! (she also spun yarn from her wedding dress!)
- I found a rock in my washing machine. I’m sure it is just the first of many odd items I will find in there in the years to come, but it made me smile! (I’ve also noticed that there is an array of odd items to be found in my pockets theses days – acorns, rocks, barrettes, etc)
- If you are looking for a Halloween present for me, you could start with these. So perfect for my likes and I need some fall decorations!
- I did knit the first sleeve on my sweater so it was matching, and now both have been joined to the sweater. Yay sweater! Hope to be done soon!
- I’m 31, and I have to say that this girl is just as smart as me, but says things much better. I would add to the list, “Be patient, and things will work out, maybe not as you thought, but still for the best.”
Now for a fill-in! Feel free to play along if you’d like!
1. One of my strongest beliefs is family is more important than anything.
2. My sisters pregnant pooch is huge! (Puppies soon!)
3. The sky is cloudy with a threat of rain and wind and cold, so I’m cuddled on the couch knitting.
4. Wool is comforting to me.
5. I always thought I’d be wiser at this age.
6. I was busy rushing around and then I went outside to look at the full moon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making pumpkin cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include a first birthday party and Sunday, I want to plant bulbs before the frosting starts!