I finally have all of my stuff in one place, where I can unpack and occupy space that is my own!*
So what have I been missing since I unplugged my computer?
- I have 165 emails waiting for me to read. (At least 100 of them are junk. I hate spam)
- I can finally get into all of my accounts that I had problems with previously.
- WordPress has made some updates to their post editor (not that I use it for this blog)
- I am way behind on blog reading. I have over 200 posts for the ones I read regularly, not including those that I skim on a irregular basis.
- I can respond to comments and post on my blog!
crafty plans have I been hatching innocent activities have I been enjoying?
- I have gotten about half way through the first Tour glove, which I will post about later.
- I have moved and reorganized my stash in my new home.
- I have my very own kitchen that I can cook and organize and do whatever I want in!
- I went to the Carroll County Sit and Knit, where I met some new knitterly friends. I did not take pictures. Mia from Knit & Play with Fire invited me, and she has a lot of bags to hold her knitting and notions! And a lot of socks in progress. She also was culling her stash, and I ended up with some pretty yarn. I’m thinking of making a diagonal scarf.
- I realized I have one week to knit socks for my Sockapalooza pal. I have to go start them. Right NOW!
More pics of new yarn later. And Tour de France updates.
* hubby says not to get too comfortable because we might have to move again soon, knowing our luck. after four moves in one year, i told him to bite his tongue.