I made something! Finished! It feels great!
I made baby pants, which unfortunately do not fit my baby
But fortunately they will probably fit someone else’s, so will probably work well as a gift!
I was afraid I made them too short in the waist and legs, so I didn’t do a great job hemming them. Plus, as my serger does not have a pedal or electric cord, I have raw seams that will fray. But no fear. I have altered the pattern to 6mo sizing, and will be making Riley some shortly. Although she won’t be in them for long.
I have also started some mittens for her, which I have already ripped out about 6 times, since I finally figured out my plan then realized I didn’t have enough yarn to make a set.
Hopefully more crafting in the near future! And maybe I can track down serger parts!